We know how hard it is to plan for your child’s birthday party, and we want to help to make it easier for you. Here is a list of what we suggest:
1) Pick a day and time that works best for you….you will never make everyone happy.
2) Pick what you think your child will like. Does he/she love video games? We have two video game trucks. Are they more active and would like to run around then maybe laser tag would be better. We also have hero blast (ages 4-10), archery warz (ages 10 and up), booger tag (ages 4 and up), inflatable tv, and an inflatable archery target.
3) Visit us at https://rollingvideogamesct.com/boo… to place your request. Once a payment is made you are confirmed for that day and time.
4) Send out your invitations at least 2 weeks prior to your party. We offer e -vites and paper invitations to help you with this. Making a Facebook event invite is also a good way to help spread the word. Invite your guests to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to our arrival, so everyone will be there to enjoy the fun.
5) Plan your food to arrive before we do, or after we leave so your guests can enjoy their whole time playing. Some simple food ideas are getting the small bag of individual chips so everyone will find something they like. Plan your drinks with the smaller size bottles. If you get a regular size of water or soda you will find them half full everywhere. Pizza is always the easiest way to go, but home cooked food will always taste best.
6) Remember there are no per-person fees, so invite as many people as you would like sit back and relax, and we will keep your guests entertained while we are there!